For COMPANIONLIST it would be handy to add the following to approved syntax.
- Add 'SUBRACETYPE=x' to variable
- Add 'RACETYPE=x' to variable
- COMPANIONLIST|Animal Companions|SUBRACE=AnimalCompanion
- Would add any creature with a SUBRACETYPE of AnimalCompanion
- Adds any creature to the Familiar List with the 'Fire' SUBRACETYPE
Any creature with AnimalCompanion as a Subrace
SUBRACETYPE can take multiple values, and it's not normally viewable by the user, hence a perfect tag to include
And in case someone really wants to include all Animals or a Species, RACETYPE would be a good fall back.