Welcome to the page for the Website team.
To build and maintain a web-based home for the PCGen Community.
Web Team Policies
Active Team Members
- Anestis Kozakis [Website Maintenance and Orginsation] (Gibbon)
- Eric C Smith (PR Liaison)
- James Dempsey
- Eddy Anthony (Content and Chair Liaison)
- Martijn Verburg (Karianna) (Consultant)
Inactive Team Members
- Koen Van Daele [Code]
- James Clement (Basic HTML, QA)
- David Rosenthal (Drupal Experience)
- Glen Hamel
- Kinsfire (Code & HTML/XHTML)
- Paul Grosse (contact for Arawn Darkone)
- Pope Torak
- The Kio (Design & HTML, international)
Plan of Action
This is the plan I have come up with for the website.
Please understand, that the following points are all in order of priority (as I see them).
- Decide on a Content Management System everyone on the team is comfortable with using - In Progress / Joomla current
- Transfer existing website at SourceForge to the PCGen test site. Ensure look and feel is kept and accessibility tests pass In Progress
- Update/Create FAQ's and Tutorials, including how to administer various aspects of the CMS (including the forums and mail-to-web system - see below)
- Create a "developers only" section of the website that developers only have access to In Progress
- Install Wiki software, and transfer PCGen Wiki from Sourceforge website - DONE
- Update Wiki information - DONE
- Choose a forum solution that everyone is comfortable with
- Integrate Forum into website, matching PCGen look and feel
- Create developers section in the wiki - 'Need further Clarification on this'.
- Create/install tracker system for bugs/features/etc - JIRA in place and active. DONE, see PCGen_Jira_Guide
- Create/Install a mail-to-web solution for the forum - In Progress Joomla Bridge work in progress by Tony L.
- Ensure all aspects of website are kept up-to-date
Comments and suggestions welcome.
Drupal Specific Stuff has been move to projects page
Extension ConfirmAccount acting up, email is not working to designated user - disabled currently